|Debugging Tools for Windows
The GetScope method returns information about the current scope.
OUT OPTIONAL PULONG64 InstructionOffset,
OUT OPTIONAL PDEBUG_STACK_FRAME ScopeFrame,
OUT OPTIONAL PVOID ScopeContext,
IN ULONG ScopeContextSize
- Receives the location in the process's virtual address space of the current scope's current instruction.
- Receives the DEBUG_STACK_FRAME structure representing the current scope's stack frame.
- Receives the current scope's thread context. The type of the thread context is the CONTEXT structure for the target's effective processor. The buffer ScopeContext must be large enough to hold this structure.
- Specifies the size of the buffer ScopeContext.
- The method was successful.
- The size of the buffer ScopeContext was not large enough to hold the scope's context.
This method may also return error values. See Return Values for more details.
GetScope is available in all versions of IDebugSymbols.
For more information about scopes, see Scopes and Symbol Groups.
Headers: Defined in Dbgeng.h. Include Dbgeng.h. CONTEXT is defined in Ntddk.h.
IDebugControl::GetEffectiveProcessorType, ResetScope, SetScope